Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brown/cream/gold charms from a swap over in Art Charms Yahoo Group.  I have soooo many of these things now that I may sit out of that group for a while, but it's fun to see what people come up with.
I do believe we are back to normal power wise.  Norm continues to do well, I did not see him today, but will see him tomorrow.

Today was haircut day and I took my senior friend to lunch.

Last night I went outside and nearly fell over as there are all yellow flags in the front of the yard and down the drive.  My neighbor 2 doors over had said there was gas in the waterlines across the street, but my house is the only house with the flags.  I called the gas company, they said call public utilities as it is their flags.  So I called them, they assured me nothing was wrong with the gasline, but my landscaper wanted to know where the gasline ran because (remember the hole by the drive) he doesn't want to hit the gasline when he's fixing the hole.  As soon as she said his name I said I'm going to kill him!  We were laughing about it by that time.  I did call him and of course he didn't know we had been without power and the issue down the street with the gas.  So he and I were laughing.  From what he said they are going to fix the hole tomorrow.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I am glad all is well. Enjoy the rest of your week Peggy.