Sunday, November 25, 2012

Here's the finished kiln beads and bowl that I made.  I like how they turned out.


I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  Ours went well.  I picked Norm up about 1:00 and we went to my aunt's.  The weather was on our side as well.  We did have flurries on Friday and yesterday.

Speaking of yesterday I started going through Christmas stuff and donated 2 boxes to the home Norm is in.  There will probably be a couple of more boxes.  I have been getting rid of things over the past 2 years.  Also printed out the labels for my Christmas cards.

Norm is doing well.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I see a number is spirals in your designs, dear to my heart from a memorable trip to Ireland in search of family roots. I like them too, a lot!

Pam said...

Pretty!

I am glad you & Norm are doing well.