Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm in a swap over in Alpha Stamps and the theme is potion bottles.  These are the 3 that I did for the swap.
Our weather has been cold, but pleasant.  Sun is out.  I even put a lighted tree out on the porch this year.  I donated most of our Christmas stuff to the house where Norm is living.

I finished up the pictures for the caregivers at Norm's home...6 of them to be exact so will be showing a picture of them next.  They were fun to do.  Nicky already has hers as she's the one who gave me the idea for most of these.  I've got my Christmas cards done and addressed, so they will be going out soon.  Just have letters to put in with some.  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Usually senior lunch is Fridays, but it was yesterday as the Civic Center is decorating inside for their Christmas festival which is Sunday.  Yesterday for lunch was chef's choice so there was a variety of food to choose from.  I picked Norm up at 11:00 and took him.  He did fine and was glad to see everyone. 

Tomorrow Brandy goes for a bath and nail trim.  She missed last month due to rainy weather.  She is pretty comical and has been enjoying her walks in the morning.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Peggy,
I love the potion bottles you did.
Very nice work. I know that the pictures you made for the staff at the group home are lovely since I got a sneak peek.

Glad Norm is doing well and enjoying going out again.