Tuesday, November 13, 2012

These are charms from the brown/cream/gold swap.  I think I will be sitting out the next few charm swaps as I have so many that I don't know what to do with them all!
I'm very glad the digging/fixing is done.  Just the settling over the winter has to happen now before the brickwork is put back.

Yesterday was a dark/rainy day as a front came through and we now have colder temperatures.

It was dry today and we did go to Amish country with my cousin and his wife.  I got most of what I wanted and Norm did well with getting in and out of the car.  He has done better with eating, but it could have been what he ordered too (pork loin).  He was happy to be out.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like a fun trip. What fun beads!

Pam said...

The charms are very cute. I am glad Norm was able to get out with you.

Barbara said...

I know how you feel about what you might do with so many charms. I look at my beads and charms and know I will never use them all. The answer for me might be a giveaway of some of those things in the future. :)

Melinda Cornish said...

Hi Peggy, I came over to play catch up...I love the necklace that you made and I always love charms. I joined two charm groups on yahoo cause you inspired me, but I havent participated yet. I am still learning how to live life again but doing well. My time organization isnt the best yet though. You sound happy and it sounds like Norm is doing well. I am happy for you....Come visit!!!!

Anonymous said...

Как Вы считаете, на сколько поднимутся [url=http://profwoomen.ru/]пенсии[/url] после нового года?