Saturday, December 22, 2012

I got this teapot about 2 years ago, so I hauled it out and have been using it.
Hope everyone is enjoying their time preparing for the holidays, etc.  We had snow yesterday, so it looks like it will be a white Christmas for us.

Yesterday was senior lunch.  I did not take Norm due to the snow, I didn't want him falling getting in and out of the car, etc.  My girlfriend picked me up for lunch, so I didn't even have to drive.

The 8th graders joined us for lunch and so we had a large group.  Even had Santa there.  Everything went well.  From what the owner of the home where Norm is, she had girlscouts come and sing for them and they brought homemade cookies.

Went to see Norm today and he is doing fine.

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a lovely teapot. Sounds like your weather is perfect for a cup of hot tea.

Merry Christmas.