Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Last night was the wreath making class.  I should have said we were using fresh pine "boughs"...ha!  Also there was more then just the pines there.  I brought mine home and wrapped it with the ribbon today.  Since it was my first wreath I like how it turned out.

Today I went for a haircut.  Brandy and I walked this morning.  It was short as she spotted a man way down in front of us and stopped dead, wouldn't go any farther!  So we turned around and came back.  Go figure because she greets everyone she sees...guess they have to be closer...little imp.

We were cold this morning, but sunny which is good since we hadn't seen the sun in a few days.  Will see Norm tomorrow and next Thursday (20th) he goes for a cat scan on his head and the shunt will be checked.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Peggy, how are you, still keeping busy from what I can see on your blog!You really keep yourself busy between looking after Norm and all of your craft work.
If I am not on here before Christmas I hope you have a really wonderful holiday with your family and friends and I look forward to reading your blog in the New Year.
Best Wishes
Peggy

Pam said...

Your Christmas decorations look cute. Great job on the wreath!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Love your wreath and wonderful Christmas vignette on your porch. Now all we need is SNOW! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Cathy at Wives with Knives said...

Hi Peggy - Your wreath is so festive and is beautiful on your front porch. I always love to come by to see what crafty things you are up too. I hope you have a very happy holiday.