Thursday, December 27, 2012

We had a nice Christmas.  Spent Christmas Eve and day over at the home Norm is in.  There were lots of people Christmas Eve.  They go all out for the residents which is nice.  Pictures below are Norm opening his gift from the home and his favorite caregiver Nicky.  Then Norm and myself.  The picture with me he's eating a brownie!


Oh do we have snow.  Probably 6" here.  Brandy doesn't seem to mind it.  I didn't get out to see Norm yesterday, but went today.  Other then being sleepy he's fine.  Tomorrow is the New Year's Eve brunch for the seniors.  He's staying at the group home as I don't want him to slip and fall in the parking lot.  We can never park close, so better safe then sorry.  I'll take him a corned beef sandwich from Simons after lunch.

I have been working on a wall hanging for myself to hang in the living room.  It will be similar to the pictures I did for the caregivers, but it's one long picture with 3 5x7" pictures inside the frame if that makes sense.

3 comments:

Pam said...

so glad you had a good Christmas. Also glad you found a place where Norm is well taken care of.

Cathy at Wives with Knives said...

Happy New Year, Peggy. I hope 2013 will be a good year for us all. I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful craft projects.

Barbara said...

Happy New Year, Peggy!