Friday, January 18, 2013

This is a collage picture I did with one of the fabrics I painted.  Used a couple of silk carrier rods and charms that I received in a swap.  It's all attached to felt.  This one I'm keeping.
We are dry and cold, but a very cold front is coming through this next week with snow. Don't know how much...we'll see when it's all said and done. It has been a couple of years since we have been this cold. Today is senior lunch and I'll be taking Norm since it's dry outside. He's doing well. Have a great weekend everyone.

5 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

Love collages! We are dry and cold as well. Sunday is predicted to be in the low tens!!

Best,
Bonnie

Barbara said...

Peggy, thi is an eye-catcher! So glad you are finding different ways to use your swap charms, know you have many. Did I miss it, or what is the object on the right? Not one of Brandy's rawhides, is it? Lol

Pam said...

Glad Norm is able to go to lunch with you. I know you both will enjoy the time.

Julie said...

Love your collage. They are always fun to do aren't they? We have snow here and it doesn't look like it will be going away for a good while. I hope you don't get too much. Take care and have a good weekend. x

Cathy at Wives with Knives said...

Lovely collage, Peggy. You have a real gift for putting things together in such a beautiful way. So happy to read that Norm is doing well.