Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This is a rooster teapot I got for Christmas from my friend MaryW. I love it and it makes a nice addition to my collection.
Things here have been very quiet, which is good. The snow is melting and this is even better. It's nice to see it away from the gutters, etc. If we don't get anymore this season that will be fine with me. Of course we still have the rest of January, all of February and March to get through. Norm is doing fine. Took him a rueben sandwich and a piece of snickers cheesecake from a favorite restaurant of ours Simons. As soon as there's no more ice I'll be glad to take him to the restaurant itself as it's just down the street from him. I've been finishing up swap projects and have signed up for a few more so this keeps me busy. Hopefully Brandy and I can get back to walking. I know she misses it!

5 comments:

Cathy at Wives with Knives said...

I'm happy to read that things are going well for you, Peggy. That's a good way to start out the new year.

Barbara said...

A fabulous teapot! Has ooglebloops seen this? I'll send her the link. :)

Pam said...

That is a great teapot. It will look great in your collection. Hope you are enjoying nice weather.

Pam said...

What a great teapot! Glad to hear you and Norm are both doing well.

Peggy said...

Hi Peggy, a fabulous teapot very unusual!No snow here (So far)but they keep forecasting it on high ground so hopefully we will continue to remain snow free!