Wednesday, January 30, 2013

This is a toilet paper roll.  Yep the challenge was to see what we could come up with.  One gal made hers into a tug boat, I'm not that clever.

The week is starting out mild, but snow is to slam us again tonight through Friday I guess so I'm glad we had Norm out on Monday.

He did well with getting in and out of the car, was excited to be at lunch with my cousins and aunt.  Had his favorite sandwich (rueben).  Brandy has been happy to walk the past couple of days.  She's due to get a bath Saturday, but only time will tell on that one, she needs one as she didn't get one last month due to weather.

I'm staying busy with various crafts.

4 comments:

Pam said...

How creative "A toilet paper roll" challenge. You did a good job.

Hope the weather improves.

Pam said...

I think it looks pretty.

I hope you stay warm with the snow storm coming!

lemonverbenalady said...

Can you believe it's the end of January, Peggy? It just flew by! Cute toilet paper roll. Can't imagine the tug boat? Sending positive energy your way. xxoo LVL

Barbara said...

Who would have guessed it could be so pretty? Very nice!