Saturday, February 9, 2013

Drum roll...what you sewers have been waiting for, the owl.  This was really a quick project once I got going with it.  NO this is not a swap...

I hope everyone who was in the wake of the Northeastern storm is safe.  I don't envy you with all the snow!  For me I am tired of it, but at least here in OH it has been melting slowly, so far no flooding which is good.

I'm working on a vintage winter "town".  A kit I got from Retrocafe.  It's all painted and so just needs to be put together, etc.  I finished up a tea hutch that turned out to hold a couple of my miniature bears, so will be posting that soon.  I have a half mask almost done.  Nope, have not had to buy this stuff (other then the 2 kits), most everything I have and so I am trying to get things done...with all I have that may never happen!  None of this stuff are swaps either...just stuff!

Norm is doing fine.  I didn't see him yesterday due to rain, wind, some sleet.  Went today and I always try to take something to show him.  Tomorrow we are to be in the 40s so maybe Brandy and I can walk again.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Loving your whimsical owl, Peggy, he needs a name!

PeggyR said...

LOL this owl is going in a baby girl's room! So since "he's" pink I doubt he's a he...lol

Pam said...

What a cute owl! Glad the snow is melting for you.

Judy said...

I love your winter village, you did a beautiful job.