Sunday, February 17, 2013

I did another hutch kit from Retrocafe.  Used a few of my miniature bears in it.
We woke to 4" of snow.  Drive was plowed out, but have no idea when they were here.  I had decided yesterday to stay home anyway.  Sun is out now.

Took Norm to Friday Senior lunch at the Civic Center.  He did fine.  I saw him yesterday and he was fine.

Been doing a lot of cleaning out here.  Lots of paper things and part of them will be taken to the Civic Center and the rest I will give to Kate (owner of the home where Norm is).  Finished up another beaded doll Friday night.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

5 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

I'm staying in around here too after a busy previous week. The sun is bright but it is very cold and will be most of the week. No snow! Love the little "box". Somehow it reminds me of a puppet theater.

Best,
Bonnie

Barbara said...

Cute little hutch, Peggy! Very cold everywhere, I guess. Be well.

Pam said...

I wish we had 4" of snow... my kids would be thrilled!

Astrid Maclean said...

What a lovely make! Here the sun was out today, hope spring time will reach you soon too!

Julie said...

How cute! Love the mini bears! Lots of snow headed here!